Do you suffer from a crippling fear of public speaking? Are you worried of sweaty palms and bundles of nerve to a cracking voice and butterflies in your stomach due to fear in public speaking? Join our impact created course that offers experience to boost your confidence in public. Because good public speaking is more than a performance. It is the result of Critical thinking, Well-organized narrative, Reasoning, Research, and Preparation.
This course explains:
- Introduction to Public Speaking; Your current experiences of Public Speaking, Facing the Fear of Public Speaking, The Who, What and How of Speaking Successfully, Getting Your Point Across
- How to present clear messages with confidence and controlling your pace and time
- Controlling the Unexpected
- Handling difficult people and situations, Moving awkward situations forward and Techniques of a Good Public Speaker
- Practicing the art of audience engagement
- Controlling your Body Language
Skills you will learn:
- Eradicate the FEAR from your mind
- Build your confidence as a leader, communicator, and speaker
- Design and deliver basic arguments and informative presentations clearly
- Speak confidently with appropriate rate, projection, movement, and vocal variety
The Schedule of Public Speaking Course will be announced soon (Dates, Venue, and Timings).