E – NEST AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
E-NEST AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
The purpose of this program is to build and strengthening the youth for promoting professional education. It operates to form a growing network of youth ambassadors in Pakistan campaigning for youth to realize their capacity and enhance skills to compete at international standards.
The program trains the ambassadors in a number of aspects
WHO CAN APPLY TO BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
To become an ambassador, you need to meet certain criteria as listed below:
- Must be 18-29 years old.
- Must be enrolled in college/university
- Have access to the Internet for at least 8 hours a week.
- Keen to show leadership and passion within your community or organization with a particular interest in education.
- Excellent skills at writing and presenting.
- Able to connect to a network of individuals – whether it is a school community, youth group, community or other networks.
- Understand clearly issues of access, quality and equity in education in the context of Pakistan.
- Always ready to speak up and take action for education in your community.
- Have no political interests or agendas. This program is designed ONLY to promote education and learning.
WHAT AN E-NEST AMBASSADOR IS EXPECTED TO DO
- An Ambassador will commit to getting engaged in various volunteer activities
- Mobilize and motivate other young people to stand up for promoting education.
- Organize and get involved with events and campaigns with their organization and schools and/or in partnership with other Ambassadors. Engage with their local stakeholders to achieve better results for promoting education in Pakistan.
WHAT AN AMBASSADOR RECEIVES
- Opportunity to be considered for participation at conferences, courses, seminars, and other events
- Opportunity to attend training workshops
- Access to private social networking groups to speak with like-minded young people from all over the globe to share best practices, challenges, and ideas.
- Opportunity to be featured on our social media pages.
- Access to and information about upcoming conferences and seminars that they may attend to provide their inputs and learn about issues pertaining to access, quality, and equity in education.
- A special T-Shirt & ID Card with a unique ID number.
Apply Now: Form available here